• Go out and have fun with friends at weekends instead of learning and reviewing all day, because first, you deserve it, and second, you will find out moderate relaxation makes you more efficient.
• Join some conversations that are okay to join.
• Explore Grinnell; you will be surprised by what you find.
• Sign up for so many clubs that the inbox is crammed with emails you never open.
• Skip the gym day and reading materials.
• Feel incompetent at the beginning; it’s just a start and things will get better.